For-Profit Hospital Stock Report: Week of Nov. 19-23, 2012
Thanksgiving week trading was generally kind to for-profit hospital operators, as a majority experienced increases in share values.
Here are the five-day stock prices and percentage changes for the week of Nov. 19 through Nov. 23, 2012. (Note: Slight differences from week-to-week numbers are due to after-hour trading.)
• Community Health Systems (Franklin, Tenn.): $30.01 per share (up 1.83 percent)
• Health Management Associates (Naples, Fla.): $8.23 per share (up 2.24 percent)
• Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, Tenn.): $31.46 per share (down 0.1 percent)
• LifePoint Hospitals (Brentwood, Tenn.): $36.62 per share (up 1.19 percent)
• Tenet Healthcare (Dallas): $28.29 per share (up 2.91 percent)
• Universal Health Services (King of Prussia, Pa.): $43.98 per share (up 2.59 percent)
• Vanguard Health Systems (Nashville, Tenn.): $10.59 per share (down 3.2 percent)
More Articles on For-Profit Hospitals:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.