19 'Great Hospitals' in the West
Of the 100 hospitals that appeared on Becker's Hospital Review's 2015 "Great Hospitals in America" list, 19 are located in the West.
As designated by the U.S. Census Bureau, the West is defined as Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Click each hospital to read its individual profile.
Note: These hospitals appeared on the "100 Great Hospitals in America" list published in March 2015. This list is published annually in the spring. View the full list here.
1. Banner-University Medical Center (Phoenix)
2. Banner-University Medical Center Tucson (Ariz.)
4. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles)
5. Children's Hospital Colorado (Aurora)
7. Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian (Newport Beach, Calif.)
8. Oregon Health and Science University Hospital (Portland)
9. Porter Adventist Hospital (Denver)
10. Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center (Spokane, Wash.)
12. HonorHealth Shea Medical Center (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
13. Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla (Calif.)
15. UC Davis Medical Center (Sacramento)
17. UCSF Medical Center (San Francisco)
18. University of Colorado Hospital (Aurora)
19. University of Washington Medical Center (Seattle)
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.