7 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions
1. Purchase of Scott County Hospital in Tennessee Sees Further Delays
The closing date on the asset purchase agreement for Scott County Hospital in Oneida, Tenn., was postponed.
2. Albany Medical Center, Glens Falls Hospital Explore Partnership
Albany (N.Y.) Medical Center and Glens Falls (N.Y.) Hospital initiated a process to identify opportunities for collaboration.
3. Billings Clinic in Montana is Newest Member of Mayo Clinic Care Network
Rochester, Minn.-based Mayo Clinic announced that Billings (Mont.) Clinic has been selected to be a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
4. Shore Health System, Chester River Health Agree to Merger
The boards of Shore Health System in Easton, Md., and Chester River Health in Chestertown, Md., agreed to merge their hospitals into a single entity.
5. Atlanta Medical Center, South Fulton Medical Center Merger Finalizes
The consolidation between Atlanta Medical Center and South Fulton Medical Center in East Point, Ga., into one hospital on two campuses became effective.
6. Doctors Medical Center in California Considers Partnership with Avanti Hospitals
Doctors Medical Center in San Pueblo, Calif., is considering a partnership with Avanti Hospitals in El Segundo, Calif., in order to sustain its operations.
7. SSM Health Care Begins Exclusive Talks with Audrain Medical Center
Audrain Medical Center in Mexico, Mo., entered into exclusive talks with St. Louis-based SSM Health Care for an alignment, which would include SSM Health Care operating and managing Audrain Medical Center.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review