10 Things to Know About Venice Regional Medical Center
Venice (Fla.) Regional Medical Center is part of Naples, Fla.-based Health Management Associates.
Here are 10 things to know about Venice Regional Medical Center.
1. Peter Wozniak serves as CEO.
2. Rich Shrader serves as CFO.
3. The hospital has 312 beds.
4. The hospital has about 950 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 4,900 inpatient surgeries, 5,600 outpatient surgeries and 55,100 outpatient visits, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. The hospital dates back to 1951 when four Venice physicians and a local businessman worked to open the hospital's doors for the first time.
7. In 2012, the Venice Regional Medical Center was named one of "100 Great Community Hospitals" by Becker's Hospital Review.
8. In 2011, the hospital recorded $729.7 million in gross charges and a net income of $18.4 million.
9. The hospital has been named a "Top 50 Cardiac Hospital" five times by Thomson Reuters.
10. The hospital has been named a "Top 100 Hospital" for cardiovascular care by Thomson Reuters three times.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Iredell Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About Verde Valley Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Russell Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.