10 Things to Know About St. Luke's Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about St. Luke's Hospital.
1. Ted Townsend serves as president and CEO of the hospital.
2. Milt Aunan serves as vice president and CFO of St. Luke's.
3. St. Luke's has 532 patient beds.
4. The hospital has 3,093 employees.
5. According to the most recent financials posted in the American Hospital Directory, St. Luke's Hospital recorded total revenue of more than $771 million in 2011. Net income totaled more than $34 million for a 4.5 percent profit margin.
6. In 2011, the hospital had 18, 947 admissions; 55,079 emergency visits; 23,381 surgeries; and 2,612 births.
7. In 2012, St. Luke's was named a Top 100 Hospital by Thomson Reuters for the 4th year in a row.
8. St. Luke's Hospital has been committed to serving its community since its founding more than 125 years ago.
9. In July, St. Luke's Hospital created a network affiliation with Marengo (Iowa) Memorial Hospital. St. Luke's will contribute its management, purchasing and supply expertise to Marengo Memorial, but ownership and control remains the same.
10. St. Luke's Hospital was named to Becker's Hospital Review's 100 Great Community Hospitals List in 2012.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About Ochsner Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Carle Foundation Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.