10 Things to Know About St. Joseph Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, N.H., according to its website.
1. David Ross serves as president and CEO. He came to St. Joseph after serving Barnes-Jewish St. Peters (Mo.) Hospital.
2. Richard Plamondon serves as CFO.
3. St. Joseph Hospital has 208 beds.
4. 954 medical professionals staff St. Joseph Hospital.
5. Total revenue at St. Joseph Hospital reached $398 million last year, according to the American Hospital Directory. The hospital posted net income of $13 million for 3.3 percent profit margin.
6. In 2011, St. Joseph Hospital provided 887,114 lab tests and 6,960 inpatient admissions. The hospital also received 33,978 emergency visits and 5,715 acute care admissions.
7. In 2012, St. Joseph Hospital received an Emergency Medicine Excellence Award, Women's Health Excellence Award, Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence and Pulmonary Care Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
8. St. Joseph Hospital has served its community for more than 100 years. In 1906, St. Louis De Gonzague Parish, under the leadership of Father Henri Milette, began construction of a 78-bed hospital. In 1908, the hospital was dedicated as St. Joseph Hospital.
9. St. Joseph Hospital was honored with the 2012 Partner for Change Award from Practice Greenhealth, a national membership organization for healthcare facilities committed to environmentally responsible operations.
10. St. Joseph Hospital has an extensive physician network with specialists from the New England Heart Institute and primary care providers from SJ Family Medical Centers, SJ Internal Meidcine, the Nashua Medical Group and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Virginia Mason Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Martha Jefferson Hospital
10 Things to Know About Jackson Memorial Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.