10 Things to Know About St. Anthony Hospital
St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood, Colo., is an acute-care facility. It is a part of Englewood, Colo.-based Centura Health.
Here are 10 things to know about St. Anthony Hospital:
1. Jeff Brickman is the CEO of St. Anthony Hospital.
2. David Thompson is the CFO of St. Anthony Hospital.
3. St. Anthony Hospital has 224 licensed beds.
4. The hospital comprises 713 affiliated physicians.
5. For the cost report period ending June 2010, St. Anthony Hospital recorded $1.2 billion in gross charges and a net income of $21 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital performed 5,000 inpatient surgeries, 8,300 outpatient surgeries, 600 births and 65,200 outpatient visits, according to American Hospital Directory.
7. In 2012, St. Anthony Hospital received the Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award from the American Heart Association and the American Stroke Association.
8. St. Anthony Hospital opened in 1892 with 120 beds.
9. St. Anthony Hospital is a level I trauma center.
10. In 2011, St. Anthony Hospital was named a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Swedish Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About University of Kansas Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.