10 Things to Know About Rutherford Hospital
Rutherford Hospital in Rutherfordton, N.C., is part of Rutherford Regional Health System.
Here are 10 things to know about Rutherford Hospital.
1. Cindy Buck serves as CEO of Rutherford Regional Health System.
2. Bob Ellis serves as CFO of Rutherford Hospital.
3. Rutherford Hospital is a 143-bed hospital.
4. The hospital has about 670 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 900 inpatient surgeries, 3,600 outpatient surgeries, 500 births and 30,600 outpatient visits, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. The hospital was founded in 1906.
7. In 2010 and 2011, the hospital received recognition for excellence in general and gastrointestinal surgery from HealthGrades.
8. In 2011, the hospital recorded $238.9 million in gross charges and a net income of $2.8 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
9. In September 2012, the hospital announced negotiations with Mission Health in Asheville, N.C., for an affiliation.
10. In 2012, the hospital was named to the "100 Great Community Hospitals" list by Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek
10 Things to Know About Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.