10 Things to Know About Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills, Calif., is a non-profit facility offering a full continuum of healthcare services.
Here are 10 things to know about Providence Holy Cross Medical Center.
1. Bernie Klein, MD, MBA, is currently serving as interim CEO.
2. Deborah Martin, CPA, is currently serving as assistant CFO.
3. The hospital has 377 beds.
4. The hospital has about 1,600 employees and a medical staff of 600.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 2,647 births, 19,898 admissions, 75,679 emergency department visits, 4,313 inpatient surgeries and 1,849 outpatient surgeries.
6. Providence Holy Cross was founded in 1961.
7. In 2012, the hospital received hospital excellence awards in pulmonary care and stroke care from HealthGrades.
8. In 2011, the hospital recorded gross charges of $1.8 billion and a net income of $39 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
9. In 2012, the hospital celebrated 25 years of trauma care as one of only two hospitals in the San Fernando Valley with a Level II trauma center designation.
10. In 2012, Providence Holy Cross was named a "100 Great Community Hospital" by Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
10 Things to Know About San Ramon Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Riverwood Healthcare Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.