10 Things to Know About Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Piedmont Fayette Hospital in Fayetteville, Ga., is a member of Piedmont Healthcare in Atlanta.
Here are 10 things to know about Piedmont Fayette Hospital.
1. J. Michael Burnett serves as president and chief administrative officer.
2. Sheryl Klink serves as vice president and CFO.
3. The hospital has 157 beds.
4. There are more than 1,100 employees and a medical staff of 500 physicians serving Piedmont Fayette Hospital.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 3,900 inpatient surgeries, 6,600 outpatient surgeries, 1,200 births and 60,300 outpatient visits, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital recorded $670.3 million in gross charges and a net income of $19 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. In May, Piedmont Fayette Hospital joined other leading healthcare providers across the country in becoming a tobacco free campus.
8. In 2011, Thomson Reuters named the hospital one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals for a fifth year.
9. Piedmont Fayette Hospital was listed in Becker's Hospital Review's list of 100 Great Community Hospitals in 2012.
10. In 2012, the hospital was named one of the nation's "Most Wired Hospitals" for the sixth consecutive year, according to the results of the "Health Care's Most Wired 2012 Survey" released in the July issue of Hospitals & Health Networks magazine.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Munroe Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Houston Northwest Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Ocala Regional Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.