10 Things to Know About Pauls Valley General Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Pauls Valley General Hospital.
1. Bridget Cosby serves as president and CEO.
2. Randy Mills serves as interim CFO.
3. The hospital has 72 staffed beds.
4. Pauls Valley General Hospital has 192 employees.
5. According to the American Hospital Directory, the hospital had nearly 100 inpatient surgeries and approximately 500 outpatient surgeries, 8,000 outpatient visits and 1,658 discharges in 2011.
6. In 2011, the hospital recorded $40.3 million in gross charges and a net loss of $1.5 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. In January 1970, Pauls Valley General Hospital opened its doors to patients.
8. Pauls Valley General Hospital's Foundation, which was established in 1995, has raised more than $1.825 million to be awarded in gifts and grants.
9. City officials recently approved the sale of Pauls Valley General Hospital to St. Anthony Hospital in Oklahoma City. The potential transaction will undergo a due diligence phase before it is final.
10. The hospital has an outpatient clinic as well as home health and hospice services.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About French Hospital Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Inova Fairfax Hospital
10 Things to Know About Doctors Hospital of Sarasota
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.