10 Things to Know About Ocean Medical Center
Ocean Medical Center in Brick, N.J., is an acute-care facility.
Here are 10 things to know about Ocean Medical Center:
1. Dean Q. Lin is president of Ocean Medical Center.
2. Regina Foley is the chief nursing officer of Ocean Medical Center.
3. Ocean Medical Center has 321 beds.
4. There are 1,298 employees working at hospital.
5. For the cost report period ending December 2010, Ocean Medical Center recorded $1.07 billion in gross charges and a net income of $10 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital performed 3,200 inpatient surgeries, 5,000 outpatient surgeries, 1,000 births and 47,200 outpatient visits, according to American Hospital Directory.
7. Ocean Medical Center was included in the 2011-2012 Best Hospitals metro area rankings by U.S. News & World Report.
8. Ocean Medical Center opened in 1918.
9. In 2011, Ocean Medical Center was named the best hospital in Ocean County by the Asbury Park Press.
10. Ocean Medical Center has received the Magnet Award from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Charles A. Dean Memorial Hospital & Nursing Home
10 Things to Know About Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About New River Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.