10 Things to Know About Ocala Regional Medical Center
Ocala (Fla.) Regional Medical Center is part of the two-hospital Ocala Health System, which is owned by HCA.
Here are 10 things to know about Ocala Regional Medical Center.
1. Randy McVay, CPA, is the CEO of Ocala Health System and oversees Ocala Regional Medical Center.
2. Scott Hankinson serves as the CFO.
3. Ocala Regional Medical Center has 200 beds.
4. The hospital has 1,001 employees, according to the American Hospital Directory.
5. Ocala Regional Medical Center recorded $1.1 billion in gross revenue and a net income of $10.6 million, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. The hospital discharged a total of 15,385 patients in 2011. Ocala Regional Medical Center performed 5,800 inpatient and 5,500 outpatient surgeries last year. Additionally, the hospital had 33,100 outpatient visits in 2011, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
7. Ocala Regional Medical Center was named as one of the nation's top 100 hospitals by Thomson Reuters in 2012.
8. Ocala Regional Medical Center opened in 1973.
9. The hospital is home to the only Commission on Cancer-approved cancer center in Marion County.
10. Ocala Regional Medical Center has a Joint Commission-accredited stroke program.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About French Hospital Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Major Hospital
10 Things to Know About Lankenau Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.