10 Things to Know About Northwest Community Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Northwest Community Hospital:
1. Bruce Crowther is the president and CEO of Northwest Community Hospital.
2. Eric Benink is the CMO of Northwest Community Hospital.
3. Northwest Community Hospital has 496 beds.
4. The hospital has more than 4,000 employees and more than 1,000 physicians.
5. For the cost report period ending September 2010, Northwest Community Hospital recorded $1.3 billion in gross charges and a net loss of $9 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. The hospital annually performs more than 18,000 inpatient and outpatient surgeries, 3,100 births and 337,000 outpatient visits, according the hospital.
7. For 2012-2013, Northwest Community Hospital was named one of the best hospitals in the Chicago metropolitan area by U.S. News & World Report.
8. Northwest Community Hospital opened in 1959.
9. In 2010, Northwest Community Hospital received a Beacon Award for critical care excellence from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses.
10. In 2012, Northwest Community Hospital was among the first 10 acute-care hospitals in the country to receive Advanced Certification for Palliative Care by The Joint Commission.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Aultman Hospital
10 Things to Know About Columbus Regional Hospital
10 Things to Know About Enloe Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.