10 Things to Know About Methodist Medical Center of Illinois
Here are 10 things to know about Methodist Medical Center of Illinois:
1. Debbie Simon is the president and CEO of Methodist Medical Center of Illinois.
2. Rob Quin is the CFO of Methodist Medical Center of Illinois.
3. Methodist Medical Center of Illinois has 329 beds.
4. The medical center has more than 500 physicians.
5. In 2011, Methodist Medical Center of Illinois's total operating revenue was $357.5 million, and it recorded $12.9 million in net income, according to the medical center.
6. In 2011, the medical center performed 4,300 inpatient surgeries, 8,400 outpatient surgeries, 1,900 births and 63,300 outpatient visits, according to American Hospital Directory.
7. In 2011 and 2012, Methodist Medical Center of Illinois was awarded the Stroke Care Excellence Award by HealthGrades.
8. Methodist Medical Center of Illinois has its origins in the Deaconess Home and Hospital that opened in 1900. It changed its name in 1917.
9. Methodist Medical Center of Illinois has a Level II trauma center.
10. Methodist Medical Center of Illinois was named one of the 2012 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Aultman Hospital
10 Things to Know About Columbus Regional Hospital
10 Things to Know About Enloe Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.