10 Things to Know About Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital
Memorial Hermann Sugar Land (Texas) Hospital is a full-service, acute-care hospital that is a part of Memorial Hermann Healthcare System in Houston.
Here are 10 things to know about Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital.
1. Jim Brown has served as CEO of Memorial Hermann Sugar Land since June 2007.
2. Memorial Hermann Sugar Land does not have a CFO at this time, and an interim CFO has not been appointed.
3. Memorial Hermann Sugar Land has 77 beds.
4. The hospital has 452 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital recorded $217 million in gross charges for a net loss of $3 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital had 15,735 discharges; 2,000 inpatient surgeries; 2,300 outpatient surgeries; and 800 births.
7. The hospital was built in 2006.
8. Memorial Hermann Sugar Land was named a 100 Top Hospital by Thomson Reuters in 2012.
9. The hospital offers private and premium amenities such as in-room therapeutic massage therapy, full kitchen and meditation rooms on each patient floor, pet therapy rooms and music therapy.
10. In 2011, the hospital received a Critical Care Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Huntsville Hospital
10 Things to Know About Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler
10 Things to Know About Boston Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.