10 Things to Know About Meadows Regional Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Meadows Regional Medical Center:
1. J. Alan Kent is the president and CEO of Meadows Regional Medical Center.
2. John Cornell is the CFO of Meadows Regional Medical Center.
3. Meadows Regional Medical Center has 57 licensed beds.
4. The hospital has more than 600 employees.
5. For the cost report period ending June 2011, Meadows Regional Medical Center recorded $230 million in gross charges and a net income of $4 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital performed 600 inpatient surgeries, 2,200 outpatient surgeries, 600 births and 18,900 outpatient visits, according to American Hospital Directory.
7. In 2005, 2006 and 2008, Meadows Regional Medical Center was named to the 100 Top Hospitals list by Thomson Reuters.
8. Meadows Regional Medical Center opened in 1963.
9. In 2011, Meadows Regional Medical Center opened a new 194,000-square-foot facility to replace its previous location.
10. Meadows Regional Medical Center was named one of the 2012 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Swedish Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About University of Kansas Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.