10 Things to Know About Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital
Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital is an acute-care hospital in Houston and a member of Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare.
Here are 10 things to know about Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital.
1. Terry Wheeler serves as CEO.
2. James Wright serves as CFO.
3. Cypress Fairbanks is a 180-bed hospital.
4. The hospital has 637 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 1,600 inpatient surgeries; 1,900 outpatient surgeries; 2,200 births; 18,800 outpatient visits; and 8,625 discharges, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. The hospital has been committed to helping individuals in Houston live longer, healthier lives since 1983.
7. In 2011, the hospital recorded $610.5 million in gross charges and $25.4 million in net income, according to the American Hospital Directory.
8. In 2012, the hospital received a Maternity Care Excellence Award and a Coronary Interventional Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
9. With the help of Tenet Healthcare Foundation, Cypress Fairbanks has made donations to several local charities that include the CY-Fair Houston Chamber of Commerce, Cy-Fair Division of the American Heart Association, Cypress Creek EMS and the Cypress Fairbanks Educational Foundation.
10. In 2011, the hospital was ranked eighth in Houston in the U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals" metro area rankings.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Children's Hospital Los Angeles
10 Things to Know About St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
10 Things to Know About Banner Boswell Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.