10 Things to Know About Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center in Webster, Texas, is an HCA-affiliated hospital.
Here are 10 things to know about Clear Lake Regional Medical Center.
1. Stephen K. Jones, Jr., has served as CEO of Clear Lake Regional Medical Center since 2008.
2. Bryan R. Lee serves as Clear Lake's CFO.
3. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has 595 beds.
4. The hospital has a team of more than 3,000 medical professionals.
5. Clear Lake recorded $1.6 billion in gross revenue and a net income of $79.1 million in 2010, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center discharged a total of 19,967 patients in 2011. The hospital performed 6,400 inpatient and 5,300 outpatient surgeries as well as 8,600 births last year. Additionally, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center had 43,900 outpatient visits in 2011.
7. Clear Lake was ranked among the top 10 best hospitals in Houston by U.S. News & World Report in 2012.
8. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center was founded in 1972.
9. Consumer Reports ranked Clear Lake Regional Medical Center as the safest hospital in Houston and the fourth safest hospital in Texas in 2012.
10. Clear Lake was one of the top 25 grossing for-profit hospitals in 2011, as listed by Becker's Hospital Review.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Rex Hospital
10 Things to Know About Riverside Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Swedish Covenant Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.