10 Things to Know About Chino Valley Medical Center
Chino (Calif.) Valley Medical Center is a subsidiary of Ontario, Calif.-based Prime Healthcare Services.
Here are 10 things to know about Chino Valley Medical Center.
1. James M. Lally, DO, MMM, serves as the president and CMO of Chino Valley Medical Center.
2. Prem Reddy, MD, FACC, FACP, serves as CEO of Prime Healthcare Services and oversees Chino Valley Medical Center.
3. CVMC has 126 beds.
4. The hospital has 455 employees.
5. Chino Valley Medical Center recorded $253.1 million in gross revenue and a net income of $7 million in 2010, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. CVMC discharged a total of 6,829 patients in 2011. The hospital performed 600 inpatient and 300 outpatient surgeries last year. Additionally, the hospital had 7,100 outpatient visits in 2011.
7. Chino Valley Medical Center was named as one of the top 100 hospitals in the nation by Thomson Reuters in 2012.
8. The hospital opened its doors in October 1972.
9. CVMC is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association's Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program.
10. Chino Valley Medical Center has been voted the "Best Business of the Year" by the Chino Valley Chamber of Commerce.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Woodwinds Health Campus
10 Things to Know About Saint Thomas Hospital
10 Things to Know About Munroe Regional Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.