10 Things to Know About Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Children's Medical Center of Dallas is the main campus of the two-campus children's health system.
Here are 10 things to know about Children's Medical Center of Dallas.
1. The CEO is Christopher Durovich.
2. Ray Dziesinski serves as the CFO.
3. The Children's Medical Center of Dallas has 487 beds.
4. Children's Medical Center of Dallas has 5,406 employees, according to the American Hospital Directory.
5. The hospital recorded $1.9 billion in gross revenue and a net income of $124.1 million in 2010, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. Children's Medical Center of Dallas discharged a total of 19,356 patients in 2011. The hospital performed 3,900 inpatient and 3,800 outpatient surgeries last year. Children's Medical Center of Dallas had 80,000 outpatient visits in 2011.
7. Children's Medical Center was named one of the top pediatric hospitals in the world for 2012-2013 by U.S. News & World Report.
8. Children's Medical Center's history goes back to 1913 when a group of nurses organized an open-air clinic and recognized that children received better care when it was focused only on them.
9. The hospital was the first pediatric hospital in Dallas designated as a Level I trauma center.
10. Children's was recognized as a 2012 national top workplace, which were selected by 30 major regional newspapers.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Hackensack University Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Children's Hospital Los Angeles
10 Things to Know About Northwestern Memorial Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.