10 Things to Know About Central Valley Medical Center
Central Valley Medical Center in Nephi, Utah, is managed by Rural Health Group in Roanoke Rapids, N.C.
Here are 10 things to know about Central Valley Medical Center.
1. Mark Stoddard serves as CEO.
2. W. Brent Davis serves as CFO.
3. Ken Richens serves as CIO.
4. Central Valley Medical Center has 25 beds.
5. The hospital has 250 employees.
6. In 2011, the hospital had 100 inpatient surgeries and 100 births, according to the American Hospital Directory. Additional patient volumes were not available.
7. In 2011, the hospital recorded $33.7 million in gross charges and $1.3 million in net income, according to the American Hospital Directory.
8. Central Valley Medical Center began as a small, rural hospital owned by Juab County in the 1950s.
9. In 2012, the hospital was one of the top 20 critical access hospitals on the National Rural Health Association's "59 Top Performing CAHs" list.
10. In 2011, the hospital completed construction of a surgical center within the hospital, increasing the overall surgery space and adding surgical suites specifically designed to accommodate orthopedic surgery. The center has four large operating rooms, a new central supply and sterilization area plus a larger recovery and post-anesthesia care unit.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About El Camino Hospital
10 Things to Know About St. Louis Children's Hospital
10 Things to Know About Nemours Children's Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.