10 Things to Know About Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Centinela Hospital Medical Center in Inglewood, Calif., is owned by Ontario, Calif.-based Prime Healthcare Services.
Here are 10 things to know about Centinela Hospital Medical Center.
1. Linda Bradley serves as CEO of CHMC.
2. Matt Williams serves as CFO.
3. CHMC is a 369-bed acute-care hospital offering comprehensive, quality healthcare.
4. 1,500 employees serve CHMC along with a medical staff of 400.
5. According to the most recent financials posted in the American Hospital Directory, CHMC recorded total revenue of more than $1.4 billion in 2011. Net income totaled more than $17 million for a 1.2 percent profit margin.
6. In 2011, CHMC had 18,028 inpatient discharges; 60,034 emergency department visits; 1,168 births; 1,636 inpatient surgeries; 69,077 outpatient visits; and 674 outpatient surgeries.
7. In 2012, CHMC was named a 100 Top Hospital by Thomson Reuters.
8. The hospital has served residents of Inglewood since 1934.
9. CHMC was given an "A" Hospital Safety Score by the Leapfrog Group in 2012.
10. In 2012, CHMC received a Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence from HealthGrades, according to its website.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Danbury Hospital
10 Things to Know About Holland Hospital
10 Things to Know About Centerpoint Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.