10 Things to Know About Cary Medical Center
Cary Medical Center in Caribou, Maine, is an acute-care facility.
Here are 10 things to know about Cary Medical Center:
1. Kris Doody is the CEO of Cary Medical Center.
2. Galen Dickinson is the CFO of Cary Medical Center.
3. Cary Medical Center has 65 beds.
4. The medical center has approximately 540 employees.
5. For the cost report period ending December 2011, Cary Medical Center recorded $91 million in gross charges and a net income of $92,668, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the medical center performed 200 inpatient surgeries, 900 outpatient surgeries, 200 births and 22,400 outpatient visits, according to American Hospital Directory.
7. Cary Medical Center is accredited by The Joint Commission.
8. Cary Medical Center has its origins in the Cary Memorial Hospital opened in 1924. The hospital changed its name in 1978.
9. In 1987, Cary Medical Canter opened the nation's first rural Veteran's Administration outpatient clinic.
10. In 2013, Cary Medical Center opened an $800,000 imaging center for women.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Swedish Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About University of Kansas Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.