10 Things to Know About Baptist Hospital of Miami
Baptist Hospital of Miami is part of Baptist Health of South Florida in Miami.
Here are 10 things to know about Baptist Hospital of Miami.
1. Bo Boulenger serves as CEO.
2. Randall Lee serves as vice president and COO.
3. Baptist Hospital of Miami has 680 beds.
4. The hospital employs more than 4,700 people and has a medical staff of more than 1,400 physicians.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 9,100 inpatient surgeries; 11,100 outpatient surgeries; 8,000 births; and 94,300 outpatient visits.
6. In 2011, the hospital recorded $3.21 billion in gross charges and more than $131 million in net income, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. Since 1960, Baptist Hospital of Miami has been a well-respected medical center in South Florida.
8. In 2012, the hospital received a Pulmonary Care Excellence Award and a Maternity Care Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
9. Baptist Hospital of Miami shares its 82-acre campus with Baptist Children's Hospital, Baptist Cardiac and Vascular Institute and two medical office buildings.
10. The hospital is one of the 50 top grossing hospitals according to the American Hospital Directory.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Morton Plant Hospital
10 Things to Know About Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
10 Things to Know About IU Health Methodist Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.