10 Things to Know About Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center is an acute-care hospital in Medford, Ore.
Here are 10 things to know about Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center.
1. Scott Kelly serves as CEO.
2. Marvin Haas serves as CFO.
3. The hospital has 378 beds.
4. Asante Rogue Regional has about 550 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 5,700 inpatient surgeries, 7,700 outpatient surgeries, 1,000 births and 51,100 outpatient visits, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital recorded $784.8 million in gross charges and a net income of $23.6 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. In May 2008, the hospital celebrated its 50th year serving the Oregon region.
8. In 2012, HealthGrades ranked Asante Rogue Regional among the top 5 percent in the nation for its joint replacement, orthopedic surgery and prostatectomy.
9. The hospital recently collaborated with the Oregon Health & Science University Telemedicine Network to provide stroke patients with access to top stroke physicians at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland through a robotic video-conferencing unit.
10. The hospital was previously named Rogue Valley Medical Center but was renamed Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center Dec. 1, 2012.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Good Shepherd Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Sacred Heart Medical Center-Riverbend
10 Things to Know About Columbus Regional Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.