10 Thing to Know About Mease Countryside Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Mease Countryside Hospital.
1. Glenn Waters serves as CEO.
2. Carl Tremonti serves as CFO of the hospital.
3. Mease Countryside Hospital is a 300-bed facility.
4. The hospital has approximately 1,300 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 3,900 inpatient surgeries; 11,000 outpatient surgeries; 1,500 births; 62,100 outpatient visits; and 17,394 discharges, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital earned just over $903 million in gross charges and recorded net income of more than $36 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. For almost 25 years, Mease Countryside Hospital has been serving patients in the Safety Harbor area.
8. In 2010, the hospital received a Patient Safety Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
9. Expanding the healthcare services offered to north Pinellas and south Pasco communities, the Mease Countryside Emergency Cardiac Center was granted approval to perform percutaneous coronary interventions, also known as angioplasties.
10. Mease Countryside Hospital and St. Joseph's Children's Hospital announced a partnership to strengthen and advance children's care in north Pinellas and south Pasco counties. Called St. Joseph's Children's at Morton Plant Mease, the partnership brings more access to innovative and high-tech care in a family-centered setting.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Mease Dunedin Hospital
10 Things to Know About Rex Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.