10 Things to Know About Winchester Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Winchester Medical Center:
1. As the president and CEO of Valley Health System, Mark H. Merrill oversees Winchester Medical Center.
2. Craig Lewis is the senior vice president and CFO of Valley Health System.
3. Winchester Medical Center has 447 beds.
4. There are 5,370 employees and 500 physicians working at the center.
5. In 2011, Winchester Medical Center recorded $831 million in gross charges and a net income of $53 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, Winchester Medical Center performed 7,000 inpatient surgeries, 11,500 outpatient surgeries, 4,400 births and 82,600 outpatient visits.
7. Winchester Medical Center has been recognized as a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report in its 2012-2013 rankings. It was recognized as "high performing" in eight specialties.
8. Winchester Medical Center opened in 1903.
9. Earlier this year, Winchester Medical Center completed a $161 million construction project that took three years to complete. The project included an expansion of the emergency department and neonatal intensive care unit.
10. Winchester Medical Center was named one of the 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles10 Things to Know About Munson Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Ponca City Medical Center
10 Things to Know About The Queen's Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.