10 Things to Know About Wesley Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Wesley Medical Center.
1. Hugh Tappan serves as CEO of the hospital.
2. Matt Leary serves as CFO of Wesley Medical Center.
3. The hospital is licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets.
4. Wesley Medical Center has a medical staff of 700 physicians and 3,000 employees.
5. Every year more than 25,000 adults and children are inpatients and more than 6,000 babies are born at the hospital.
6. In 2011, the hospital recorded gross charges of more than $1.6 billion and a net income of more than $69 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. The hospital was founded in 1912 by a regional organization of the Methodist Church.
8. In 2012, the hospital received a Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
9. Wesley Medical Center is one of the top 25 grossing for-profit hospitals, according to the American Hospital Directory.
10. Wesley Medical Center has been part of HCA since 1985.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Ponca City Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Henry Ford Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.