10 Things to Know About Walla Walla General Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Walla Walla General Hospital:
1. Monty E. Knittel is the president and CEO of Walla Walla General Hospital.
2. Greg McCulloch is the CFO of Walla Walla General Hospital.
3. Walla Walla General Hospital has 72 beds.
4. The hospital has more than 400 employees and a medical staff of nearly 181 physicians.
5. For the cost report period ending December 2011, Walla Walla General Hospital recorded $111 million in gross charges and a net loss of $857,478, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2010, the hospital had 1,449 admissions, 259 births, 10,000 emergency department visits and 40,599 outpatient visits, according to the hospital.
7. In 2011, Walla Walla General Hospital was named one of the nation's top performers on key quality measures by The Joint Commission.
8. Walla Walla General Hospital has its origins in the Walla Walla Sanitarium, which was dedicated in 1907.
9. In 2011, Walla Walla General Hospital was named a 5-Star Quality of Care Hospital by Professional Research Consultants, an independent healthcare research company.
10. In 2010, Walla Walla General Hospital was named a top performer by the Washington Hospitals Workers' Compensation Trust.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Charles A. Dean Memorial Hospital & Nursing Home
10 Things to Know About Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About New River Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.