10 Things to Know About Waldo County General Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Waldo County General Hospital.
1. Mark Biscone serves as CEO.
2. Linda Drinkwater serves as CFO.
3. The hospital has 25 beds.
4. Waldo County General Hospital has around 440 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 300 inpatient surgeries and 100 births, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. The hospital has been serving its community for 110 years.
7. Waldo County General Hospital was named one of 100 great community hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review in 2012.
8. In 2011, the hospital recorded $100.1 million in gross charges and a net income of $5.8 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
9. In 2011, the hospital received a Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
10. In October, Waldo County General Hospital completed the renovation and expansion of its lab.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Winchester Medical Center
10 Things to Know About West Park Hospital
10 Things to Know About Finley Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.