10 Things to Know About Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Utah Valley Regional Medical Center.
1. Steve Smoot serves as CEO.
2. Rodney Lisonbee serves as CFO.
3. Utah Valley Regional is a 221-bed Level II trauma center.
4. The hospital has more than 2,200 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 9,400 inpatient surgeries, 15,600 outpatient surgeries, 3,000 births and 66,800 outpatient visits, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. The hospital was founded in 1939 as Utah Valley Hospital with 55 beds and 38 physicians.
7. In 2012, the hospital received recognition from HealthGrades with a Patient Safety Excellence Award.
8. In 2011, Utah Valley Regional recorded approximately $752 million in gross charges and a net income of $32.4 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
9. In 2011, the hospital received an Outstanding Patient Experience Award and a Maternity Care Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
10. In 2012, Utah Valley Regional Medical Center was one of "100 Great Community Hospitals" as named by Becker's Hospital Review.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Vassar Brothers Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Owensboro Medical Health System in Kentucky
10 Things to Know About Newton-Wellesley Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.