10 Things to Know About Strong Memorial Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Strong Memorial Hospital:
1. Steven Goldstein is the president and CEO of Strong Memorial Hospital.
2. Leonard J. Shute is the CFO of Strong Memorial Hospital.
3. Strong Memorial Hospital has 739 beds.
4. The hospital has around 7,184 employees.
5. For the cost report period ending December 2011, Strong Memorial Hospital recorded $1.8 billion in gross charges and a net income of $32 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital performed 13,100 inpatient surgeries, 24,000 outpatient surgeries, 2,900 births and 251,200 outpatient visits, according to American Hospital Directory.
7. Strong Memorial Hospital was named to the 2010-2011 Best Regional Hospitals list by U.S. News & World Report.
8. Strong Memorial Hospital opened in 1926.
9. Strong Memorial Hospital is a teaching hospital.
10. In 2012, Strong Memorial Hospital was named one of the 100 Hospitals With Great Women's Health Programs by Becker's Hospital Review.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Charles A. Dean Memorial Hospital & Nursing Home
10 Things to Know About Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About New River Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.