10 Things to Know About St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about St. Vincent Carmel Hospital.
1. Michael D. Chittenden serves as president of the hospital.
2. Bob Bates serves as CFO.
3. St. Vincent Carmel has 132 licensed beds.
4. Approximately 688 employees serve the hospital.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 3,000 inpatient surgeries, 2,200 outpatient surgeries, 1,000 births and 18,400 outpatient visits, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. The hospital opened in November 1985.
7. In 2012, the hospital earned an Outstanding Patient Experience Award from HealthGrades for the fourth year in a row.
8. In 2011, the hospital recorded $446.1 million in gross charges and a net income of $96.7 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
9. In 2003, St. Vincent Carmel finished its $32 million expansion, which added 28 hospital beds, a new emergency area and a new obstetrical service. In 2011, the hospital added a new maternity unit.
10. In 2012, the hospital was listed as a "100 Great Community Hospital" by Becker's Hospital Review.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About North Colorado Medical Center
10 Things to Know About San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
10 Things to Know About Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.