10 Things to Know About St. David's North Austin Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about St. David's North Austin Medical Center.
1. Allen Harrison serves as CEO of the hospital. He was named to the position in August 2011.
2. Wes Fountain serves as CFO. He was appointed in July 2012.
3. The hospital has 332 beds.
4. St. David's North Austin has 1,154 employees.
5. According to the American Hospital Directory, St. David's Austin Medical Center reported gross charges of $880 million and a net income of $43 million in 2011.
6. In 2011, the hospital had 5,900 inpatient surgeries; 8,300 outpatient surgeries; 5,300 births; and 36,900 outpatient visits, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. The hospital was named a 100 Top Hospital by Thomson Reuters in 2012.
8. St. David's North Austin Medical Center has offered comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services since 1995.
9. St. David's North Austin continues to expand and improve its services and facilities. It added a new 121,000-square-foot facility dedicated to the health and wellbeing of women — St. David's Women's Center of Texas.
10. In addition to providing health education, performing health screenings and hosting a number of support groups, St. David's North Austin Medical Center also participates in many other community groups and activities, such as Susan G. Komen, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Breast Cancer Resource Center, United Way and the American Heart Association.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Medical City Hospital in Dallas
10 Things to Know About Saint Louis University Hospital
10 Things to Know About University Medical Center of Southern Nevada
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.