10 Things to Know About St. Anthony Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about St. Anthony Hospital:
1. Jeff Brickman is the CEO of St. Anthony Hospital.
2. David Thompson is the CFO of St. Anthony Hospital.
3. St. Anthony Hospital has 224 licensed beds.
4. The hospital comprises 713 affiliated physicians.
5. For the cost report period ending June 2010, St. Anthony Hospital recorded $1.2 billion in gross charges and a net income of $21 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital performed 5,000 inpatient surgeries, 8,300 outpatient surgeries, 600 births and 65,200 outpatient visits, according to American Hospital Directory.
7. In 2012, St. Anthony Hospital received the Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award from the American Heart Association and the American Stroke Association.
8. St. Anthony Hospital opened in 1892 with 120 beds.
9. St. Anthony Hospital is a level I trauma center.
10. In 2011, St. Anthony Hospital was named a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Swedish Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About University of Kansas Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.