10 Things to Know About Southeastern Regional Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Southeastern Regional Medical Center.
1. Joann Anderson serves as president and CEO.
2. C. Thomas Johnson III serves as vice president of finance and CFO.
3. The hospital has 452 beds.
4. Southeastern Regional Medical Center has approximately 1,600 employees.
5. Southeastern Regional Medical Center offers a combination of acute-care, intensive care and psychiatric services to more than 14,000 inpatients and 78,000 emergency patients annually.
6. The history of Southeastern Regional Medical Center dates back to 1906, when Dr. Neil Thompson opened the first hospital in Robeson County.
7. The hospital received a 2010-2011 HealthGrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award by HealthGrades.
8. In 2011, the hospital recorded $717.7 million in gross charges and a net income of $16 million.
9. In 2012, the hospital was named one of "100 Great Community Hospitals" by Becker's Hospital Review.
10. Southeastern Regional Medical Center received a Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence in 2012.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Thibodaux (La.) Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Phoenix Children's Hospital
10 Things to Know About Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.