10 Things to Know About Somerset Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Somerset Medical Center:
1. Kenneth Bateman is president and CEO of Somerset Medical Center.
2. Carl O'Brien is the CFO of Somerset Medical Center.
3. Somerset Medical Center has 355 beds.
4. The medical center has a medical and dental staff of 650 members.
5. For the cost report period ending December 2011, Somerset Medical Center recorded $1.45 billion in gross charges and a net income of $450 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the medical center performed 3,400 inpatient surgeries, 5,100 outpatient surgeries, 1,200 births and 41,700 outpatient visits, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. In 2011, Somerset Medical Center received the Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
8. Somerset Medical Center opened in 1901.
9. Somerset Medical Center is fully accredited by The Joint Commission.
10. In 2011, Somerset Medical Center received the Magnet Award from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Charles A. Dean Memorial Hospital & Nursing Home
10 Things to Know About Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About New River Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.