10 Things to Know About Rockingham Memorial Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Rockingham Memorial Hospital.
1. James Krauss serves as CEO.
2. Mike Burris serves as interim CFO.
3. The hospital has 238 beds.
4. The hospital has about 2,000 employees.
5. Rockingham Memorial serves a population of close to 200,000, admitting more than 16,300 inpatients, treating nearly 192,000 outpatients and delivering close to 1,700 babies per year.
6. The hospital has been providing healthcare services since 1912.
7. In 2010, the hospital recorded $583.1 million in gross charges and a net loss of $14.5 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
8. In 2012, Rockingham received an Emergency Medicine Excellence Award and a Coronary Intervention Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
9. In 2012, the hospital was included on a list of "100 Great Community Hospitals" by Becker's Hospital Review.
10. The hospital provides its patients with an online health library, which offers healthy living tips, interactive tools and media as well as links to recent health news.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Palmetto General Hospital
10 Things to Know About John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.