10 Things to Know About Riverwood Healthcare Center
Here are 10 things to know about Riverwood Healthcare Center.
1. Michael Hagen currently serves as CEO of the hospital, but he has announced his plans to retire in June 2013.
2. Kent Dumonseau serves as CFO.
3. The hospital has 24 beds.
4. Riverwood Healthcare has about 200 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 200 inpatient surgeries and 100 births, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. Since 1955, the hospital has served Aitkin County and nearby communities in Northern Minnesota.
7. In 2010 and 2011, Riverwood Healthcare received a Joint Replacement Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
8. According to its most recent financial statistics, the hospital recorded $72.5 million in gross charges and a net income of $3.5 million.
9. In 2012, the hospital was listed as a "100 Great Community Hospital" by Becker's Hospital Review.
10. In June 2012, the hospital opened a new wing for support services to house 60 to 70 employees from multiple departments.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Lodi Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Good Shepherd Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.