10 Things to Know About Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
Here are 10 things to know about Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance.
1. Liz Dunne serves as CEO of the hospital.
2. Liz Zuanich serves as CFO of Providence Little Company.
3. Providence Little Company has 436 licensed beds.
4. The hospital has 2,088 employees and an active medical staff with 900 members.
5. According to the American Hospital Directory, Providence Little Company reported gross charges of $1.68 billion and a net income of $24 million in 2011.
6. In 2009, the hospital's annual data included 2,913 births; 18,645 admissions; 63,313 emergency room visits; 4,039 inpatient surgeries; 3,913 outpatient surgeries; and an average daily census of 194.
7. In 2012, the hospital was named a 100 Top Hospital by Thomson Reuters.
8. Providence Little Company is a non-profit hospital that has served the greater South Bay communities of Los Angeles since 1960.
9. The hospital features Los Angeles County's first single family Level III neonatal intensive care unit and an on-site perinatal center providing complete fetal diagnostic testing and genetic counseling.
10. The hospital offers a number of specialty programs and services, including advanced robotic surgery with da Vinci for gynecologic, urologic and cardiac procedures; a heart center that features advanced cardiac catheterization, angiography equipment, coronary angioplasty and open heart surgery available around the clock.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Samaritan Regional Health System
10 Things to Know About Timpanogos Regional Hospital
10 Things to Know About Schneck Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.