10 Things to Know About Presbyterian Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Presbyterian Hospital.
1. Harry L. Smith Jr. serves as president of Presbyterian Healthcare.
2. Fred Hargett serves as CFO of Presbyterian Healthcare.
3. The hospital has 428 beds.
4. About 3,000 employees serve Presbyterian Hospital.
5. In 2012, the hospital had 8,900 inpatient surgeries, 19,500 outpatient surgeries, 5,300 births and 128,200 outpatient visits, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. Presbyterian Hospital opened in 1903 as a 20-bed hospital.
7. In each of the past three years, the hospital has received an Outstanding Patient Experience Award from HealthGrades.
8. In 2010, the hospital recorded $1.45 billion in gross charges and a net income of $133 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
9. In 2012, the hospital was included on a list of "100 Great Community Hospitals" by Becker's Hospital Review.
10. In 2011, Presbyterian Hospital completed a four-story expansion, which houses state-of-the-art patient rooms and a 20-bed cardiac triage unit.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Pocono Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Palmetto General Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review
CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable: FEATURING Toby M. Cosgrove and John D. Doyle