10 Things to Know About Phoenix Children's Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Phoenix Children's Hospital:
1. Robert L. Meyer is the president and CEO of Phoenix Children's Hospital.
2. Craig McKnight is the CFO of Phoenix Children's Hospital.
3. Phoenix Children's Hospital has 465 licensed beds.
4. There are about 2,300 employees working at hospital.
5. In 2011, Phoenix Children's Hospital recorded $1.2 billion in gross charges and a net income of $986,598, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In the last year, the hospital performed 13,745 surgical procedures, 178,749 outpatient visits and had 13,404 inpatient admissions.
7. Four of Phoenix Children's Hospital divisions were ranked in the 2012-13 edition of U.S. News & World Report's list of best hospitals. The divisions were neonatology, nephrology, neurosurgery/neurology and pulmonology.
8. Phoenix Children's Hospital opened within Good Samaritan Hospital in 1983 as an independent hospital there for nearly 20 years. It opened as a freestanding pediatric hospital in May 2002.
9. Phoenix Children's Hospital is home to the state's only pediatric hepatologist.
10. The newborn intensive care unit at Phoenix Children's Hospital is home to one of only two neuro-NICU's in the nation.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
10 Things to Know About Danbury Hospital
10 Things to Know About French Hospital Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review
CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable: FEATURING Toby M. Cosgrove and John D. Doyle