10 Things to Know About Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
Here are 10 things to know about Penrose-St. Francis Health Services.
1. Margaret Sabin serves as president and CEO of Penrose-St. Francis Health Services.
2. Danny Reeves serves as CFO.
3. The hospital has 522 beds.
4. The hospital has 2,601 associates and 782 affiliated physicians.
5. In 2012, Penrose-St. Francis had 21,810 annual admissions and 88,176 annual emergency department visits.
6. Penrose-St. Francis was founded by the Sisters of St. Francis and the Sisters of Charity in 1887.
7. HealthGrades named the hospital one of the 50 Best Hospitals for five consecutive years. The hospital has also received HealthGrades' Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence for three consecutive years.
8. In 2010, the hospital recorded $1.3 billion in gross charges and a net income of $13.7 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
9. In 2012, Penrose-St. Francis expanded its emergency department.
10. In 2012, Penrose-St. Francis was named a "100 Great Community Hospital" by Becker's Hospital Review.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Methodist Medical Center of Illinois
10 Things to Know About Presbyterian Hospital
10 Things to Know About Rockingham Memorial Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.