10 Things to Know About Northwest Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Northwest Medical Center.
1. The CEO of Northwest Medical Center is Dianne Goldenberg, RN.
2. Gary Mervak serves as the CFO.
3. Northwest Medical Center has 215 beds.
4. The hospital has 714 employees, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
5. Northwest Medical Center recorded $880.5 million in gross revenue and a net income of $8.2 million in 2010, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. Northwest Medical Center discharged a total of 13,235 patients in 2011. The hospital performed 5,500 inpatient and 1,400 outpatient surgeries as well as 1,400 births last year. Additionally, the hospital had 23,700 outpatient visits last year.
7. In 2012, Thomson Reuters named Northwest Medical Center as one of the top 100 hospitals in the nation.
8. The hospital was founded in 1984.
9. Northwest Medical Center is accredited as a chest pain center with percutaneous coronary intervention by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
10. Northwest Medical Center is one of the few hospitals in south Florida that is recognized by insurance companies as a center of excellence for bariatric surgery.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.