10 Things to Know About North Kansas City Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about North Kansas City Hospital:
1. Peggy Schmitt is the CEO of North Kansas City Hospital.
2. Jim McNey is the CFO of North Kansas City Hospital.
3. North Kansas City Hospital has 451 licensed beds.
4. The hospital has a medical staff of 600 physicians.
5. In 2011, North Kansas City Hospital recorded $1.08 billion in gross charges and a net income of $37 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. North Kansas City Hospital performs 102,435 annual outpatient visits, 1,859 annual births and has 21,900 annual admissions.
7. North Kansas City Hospital received the 2011 Patient Safety Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
8. North Kansas City Hospital opened in 1958 with 80 beds.
9. North Kansas City Hospital earned the National Medal of Honor at the National Learning Congress for achieving a 75 percent or higher organ donation rate among eligible donors in a 12-month period.
10. North Kansas City Hospital is an accredited Level III chest pain center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Charles A. Dean Memorial Hospital & Nursing Home
10 Things to Know About Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About New River Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.