10 Things to Know About Munroe Regional Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Munroe Regional Medical Center.
1. The CEO is Steve Purves, FACHE.
2. Richard Mutarelli, CPA, MBA, serves as the CFO of Munroe Regional Medical Center.
3. The hospital has 421 beds.
4. Munroe Regional has 2,158 employees.
5. Munroe Regional Medical Center recorded $1.3 billion in gross revenue and a net income of $18.7 million in 2010, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. The hospital discharged a total of 24,235 patients in 2011. MRMC performed 7,700 inpatient and 12,400 outpatient surgeries as well as 2,800 births last year. Additionally, the hospital had 48,200 outpatient visits in 2011.
7. Munroe Regional is one of only 10 Florida hospitals to win the Overall Quality and Image award and the Best Doctors & Nurses award from National Research Corp. for 10 consecutive years.
8. Munroe Regional Medical Center opened in 1898 as Marion General Hospital.
9. Munroe Regional Medical Center is the first accredited chest pain center in Marion County.
10. In 2011, the hospital was ranked as one of the top 10 hospitals in Florida for cardiac surgery by HealthGrades.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Beebe Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Ocala Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Miller Children's Hospital Long Beach
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review
CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable: FEATURING Toby M. Cosgrove and John D. Doyle