10 Things to Know About McKee Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about McKee Medical Center:
1. Marilyn Schock is the CEO of McKee Medical Center.
2. Lori Sehrt is the CFO McKee Medical Center.
3. McKee Medical Center has 132 beds.
4. There are 854 employees and 178 active staff physicians working at hospital.
5. In 2011, McKee Medical Center recorded $329 million in gross charges and a net income of $26 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the medical center performed 1,758 inpatient surgeries, 2,292 outpatient surgeries, 833 births and had 26,575 emergency department visits.
7. In 2012, McKee Medical Center received the Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence from HealthGrades.
8. McKee Medical Center opened in 1976 with 80 beds.
9. McKee Medical Center is a regional center for robotic surgery.
10. McKee Medical Center was named one of 2012's 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Iredell Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About Iredell Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About King's Daughters Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.