10 Things to Know About Mary Greeley Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Mary Greeley Medical Center:
1. Brian Dieter is the president and CEO of Mary Greeley Medical Center.
2. Michael Tretina is the CFO of Mary Greeley Medical Center.
3. Mary Greeley Medical Center has 220 beds.
4. The hospital has 1,300 employees and a medical staff of 190 physicians.
5. In 2011, Mary Greeley Medical Center recorded $374 million in gross charges and a net income of $12 million, according to American Hospital Directory.
6. Mary Greeley Medical Center annually performs 141,773 outpatient visits, 1,093 births and has 24,313 emergency room visits.
7. Mary Greeley Medical Center received the 2012 Patient Safety Excellence Award from HealthGrades.
8. Mary Greeley Medical Center opened in 1916 to honor the memory of the wife of Captain Wallace Greeley, an officer in the Union Army during the Civil War.
9. A $129 million construction project, which includes a six-story patient tower and an expanded emergency department, is currently underway at the Mary Greeley Medical Center.
10. Mary Greeley Medical Center was named one of the 2012 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About The Queen's Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Ponca City Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Ocala Regional Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.