10 Things to Know About Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center.
1. Greg Angle serves as president and CEO.
2. Debbie Herwaldt serves as CFO.
3. The hospital has 359 beds.
4. The hospital has more than 500 board-certified physicians, representing more than 35 specialties.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 4,500 inpatient surgeries, 2,300 outpatient surgeries, 1,900 births and 22,100 outpatient visits, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. Los Robles Hospital's history dates back to 1962 when a group of physicians pooled resources to build the first hospital in the area. A new facility was built in 1968. It was dedicated as Los Robles Hospital.
7. Los Robles Hospital was rated in the top 5 percent of hospitals nationwide for clinical excellence and as one of the 12 hospitals in the state as a prominent hospital for clinical excellence by the National Research Corporation.
8. In 2011, the hospital recorded $1.26 billion in gross charges and a net income of $56.9 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
9. In 2007, Los Robles Hospital underwent a major $120 million expansion. The new 200,000-square-foot building features a three-story lobby and 90 additional private patient rooms.
10. Los Robles Hospital recently completed the purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital in partnership with its owner, HCA.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About The Nebraska Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Dixie Regional Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Community Medical Center